Using local stone, glass or other products, you can create a surface that blends, conforms and integrates more cohesively into your landscape surface. Using the structurally stable honeycomb shaped grid (CORE Gravel), filled with clean gravel and over-topped with resin-bound (SOLUV) gravel, glass or other surface aggregates, you have a surface that is A.D.A., S.U.D.S. and LEED compliant, 100% porous and aesthetically flexible.
The Foundation - CORE Gravel Grid
CORE gravel is a honeycomb shaped, injection molded, polypropylene grid that provides the structural base and compression capability for this aesthetically pleasing SOLEPAVE surface. Go to CORE Gravel for the various grid types available to choose from.
The Surface - Soluv Resin
SOLECOL’s SOLUV binder is designed to bind the aggregate, glass or other surface product together over the top of the plastic grid. This unique binder is UV resistant, solvent-free and clear. It can handle extreme weather conditions. Also offered, SOLAMB, a non-UV resistant binder for applications where additional structural stability is required. For more information, go to SOLECOL.com.
Public Walkways • Public Parks • Driveways • Patio Surfaces
- High load bearing capacity
- Eco-friendly solution for erosion control, earth retention, slope protection and stability issues
- U.V. stone surface finished top layer provides excellent resistance in aggressive environments
- Long life at low maintenance costs (Cost Liability significantly reduced vs other products such as asphalt and concrete)
- Excellent water drainage capability
- Excellent acoustic dampening properties
- Geotextile backing reduces weed growth potential
- Used in SUDS and LEED compliant paving installations
- Quick and easy to install: no specialist tools or training needed