CORE Gravel is a stabilized gravel system consisting of panels of connected honeycomb cells with a geotextile backing. Made with 100% recycled plastics, the manufacturing process allows the creation of a rigid, uniform hexagon shape while providing maximum load bearing. Ideal for laneways, driveways, and parking pads, the grid is virtually invisible and allows for great water drainage.
Gravel Driveway, Path and Parking Stabilization
CORE Gravel is a stabilized gravel system consisting of a foundation of connected honeycomb-celled panels with a geotextile backing. Once filled with gravel this system is ideal for vehicle or pedestrian traffic with no compromise in strength and durability. This eco-friendly system costs less than asphalt, concrete or block pavers.
- Parking Lots
- Access Roads
- Camping Sites
- Public Parks
- Bicycle Trails
- Sports Grounds
- Golf Cart Paths
Why choose CORE Gravel over other products on the market?
All of our grids (grass or gravel) are closed cell systems. Meaning all of the cells are attached to the neighbouring cell with no breaks. This ensures an even weight distribution.
CORE Gravel Benefits
- Gravel Stabilization - Get gravel to stay put, no ruts, no sinking, no problems.
- Low Cost - Because the gravel won't move around you can use less, giving you a porous surface that costs less than concrete, asphalt or block pavers.
- Superior Strength - Enhanced load bearing eliminates rutting, separating or sliding with vehicle traffic.
- Weed Reduction - The geotextile backing underneath each panel prevents weed growth.
- Green Solution - Environmentally friendly porous gravel paving allows the rain to drain over the entire surface.
- SUDS Compliant - Because CORE Gravel is porous it is ideal for solutions requiring a Sustainable Drainage System.
- ADA Compliant - Ideal for pedestrians, bicycles and wheelchair traffic.
- Invisible - When filled the product is practically invisible, leaving you with a stunning surface that is easy to maintain.
CORE Product Features
- All of our grids contain Carbon Black as a UV (ultra- violet light) inhibitor.
- All of our grids are made by Injection Mold, the highest quality process available for creating rigid plastic products. Lower quality 2-part extrusion molded products that come in rolls and have non-continuous surfaces are not uniform and the plastic has the potential to separate with tire turning.
- All of our CORE Gravel and CORE Grass grids have flexibility (resistance to fracture), tensile strength and maximum shearing load (thank the bees for these last 2).
- All CORE Gravel grids come with a geotextile fabric heat-welded to the back of every single honeycomb cell. This saves time and money during installation.